Time Out. Writing an Ayurvedic book!
It’s time! I’ve had my beloved HeyMonicaB site for almost six years now and it’s time to evolve and grow. I’m writing an Ayurvedic BOOK. Yay! As you know, I still work a full time 40-hour a week job in San Francisco with a 2.5 hour daily commute (that commute is not Ayurvedic in the slightest). I also have a family. So instead of doing new content for my site, I will preserve my time to focus on creating the most beautiful and impactful Ayurvedic book in the world. Ha! ;)
I’m not going to disappear, there is plenty of Ayurveda to share. My site is chock full of Ayurvedic information, so continue to read and learn. Ask me general questions if you have them: email@example.com.
So keep visiting here and let’s stay connected:
• I will be posting “The Best Of” on my site!
• Email and ask me general Ayurvedic questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Find my facebook page. I give weekly quizzes, inspirations, tips and have conversations
• I do newsletters, so sign up for those! (look right! pink box!)
• If you want to be the first to know when the book is done, get on the mailing list (look right! pink box!)
Since I am prone to changing my mind and absolutely love giving you guys good information, I might sneak in a new post here and there. But I’m going to try and stay focused. So much love to all of you!! This is exciting! Thank you for reading. There will be MUCH MORE SOON! *mmmmwwwaaaahhh*